Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Does this concern you? Let's look at the "Macro Trend of the Markets"

Great post from our trading partner Doc Severson this morning.....

The Bureau of Labor Statistics stated 60% more seniors are working today than they were 10 years ago. Isn't that shocking? There are some clear reasons for this.

When I was a kid, I was told to "save for retirement" and invest in the stock market. This was good advice when bank interest rates were upwards of 10%, and you could count on the S&P making regular advancements. But over the last 13 years, people are only now starting to see the writing on the wall.

Back in the day, the macro trend of the markets steadily climbed from the mid-70s UNTIL the peak in 2000.

imageForBLS.png


But since the crash in 2000, we've seen nothing but sideways trading for the last 13 years and interest rates at an all time low. During the same time, we also had two major crashes, and well.....who knows what could happen by the end of the year.

So what's next?

I'd rather not pretend to predict the market. Instead, I'll continue to trade a robust trading plan, proven to generate a consistent monthly income during the same time most people have struggled.

It's a system that's taken me years to develop, and is uniquely designed to use a combination of non-directional strategies, semi directional strategies, and directional strategies. This way your trading results are independent of market direction!

Not only will I teach you how to trade these trading strategies, when you enroll in OptionsMD today, I'll take you by the hand to show you exactly what I plan to trade, how I plan to trade it, and let you see my open trades.

So what do you say?

Bottom line....If you want to learn how to make a consistent monthly income by protecting and growing your wealth Click here to join me inside of OptionsMD today!


No comments:

Post a Comment