Thursday, May 30, 2013

Is Apple Setting Up For A Big Rally?

Our trading partner Adam Hewison of INO.com weighs in on where he sees the price action in AAPL moving.....

In today's short educational trading video, I'm going to share with you some of the potentially interesting set ups I'm seeing right now in Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL).

I will also share with you my step by step approach on how I intend to trade Apple. Presently, I see three unique set ups for Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) that I will point out in this short video.

1. A technical setup that hasn't been seen since 2009.

2. A timeline that's a characteristic for Apple setbacks.

3. A fantastic Fibonacci retracement.

So what are you waiting for? Let's get started right away!

Judging by the initial feedback I have received in a in house sneak preview, you won't want to miss this video. The video runs about 7 1/2 minutes.

I personally believe this video on Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) will give you a unique insight into this stock and company.

Click here to enjoy the video and please feel free to leave a comment. Let us know where YOU think Apple is headed.


Is Apple Setting Up For A Big Rally?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment